Open Position: Client Service Analyst
Princeton Global is seeking an intellectually curious, motivated, and organized individual to join our team as the company grows.
Princeton Global (www.princetonglobal.com) is an independent, Registered Investment Advisor firm located in Princeton, New Jersey. The company was founded in 2009 and provides customized wealth management and family office services to a high-net-worth clientele. At Princeton Global, the focus is on delivering exceptional client service, and the team operates in a results-driven, flexible, and family-friendly environment. While the company expects high-quality work from its employees, it also promotes a healthy work/life balance.
The Client Service Analyst role is an opportunity to work with a tight-knit team in an entrepreneurial culture. The role is situated in our operations team, which is responsible for servicing new and current clients and supporting portfolio managers and advisors at the firm. The day-to-day responsibilities will be diverse, ranging from clerical duties to strategic projects. The job requires strong communication skills and exceptional attention to detail. Additionally, there are opportunities to learn from the experienced team in financial planning and investment management.
OTHERS DESCRIBE YOU AS: One who is a great people person; finishes what you start; strong work ethic; gets things done; a solutions-oriented problem solver; energetic; detail-oriented; focused on a job done right; dependable; loyal; kind; thoughtful; flexible; loves to learn; team player; always on time or early; likes to help others; goal-oriented; impeccable follow-through; works well in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritize tasks; good-natured.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES include but will not be limited to:
- Ensure excellent client service by regularly engaging with new and existing clients through various modes of communication, such as in-person meetings, phone calls, video chats, and emails.
- Confidentially maintain and update all investor information. Ensure all necessary data and documentation are accurately captured in the firm’s database.
- Manage the operational aspects of client accounts, including monitoring the daily status report and client-directed money movement. Take necessary action on cases as required.
- Coordinate the onboarding process for new clients, liaising directly with external custodian banks to open accounts and transfer assets.
- Review and process management fee billing quarterly.
- Manage the private investment process for applicable clients, which includes subscription documents and capital calls.
- Create client-facing communication and presentations, such as portfolio reviews and financial plans.
POSSIBLE ENRICHMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
- Support and partner with Princeton Global’s experienced Certified Financial Planners (CFP®). Firm support for obtaining CFP® certification requirements.
- Inclusion in investment committee meetings, communication, and research with experienced Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA).
- Participate in presentations and small group meetings with local professionals, including Estate Planning, Tax, and Insurance.
- Contribute to Princeton Global’s brand-building and marketing efforts in coordination with our creative agency.
QUALIFICATIONS: It would be great if you had the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong GPA (above 3.0).
- 1-3 years experience working in financial services with an understanding of various brokerage accounts. Preferably client-service/focused role.
- Series 65 or equivalent (can be obtained).
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Willing and able to learn new software.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and demonstrates thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
- Ability to adapt to change and identify process improvements
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Base salary commensurate with experience plus incentive bonus plan.
- Employee medical benefits.
- 401(k) plan with safe harbor matching employer contribution.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Princeton office location.
If interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com